- This event has passed.
Developing Your Collaborative Practice Signature — Online
December 4, 9:00 am - 11:00 am
This training session is facilitated by Forrest Mosten and Kevin Scudder on December 4, 2020 4, from 11AM – 2PM PST.
Discovering your Collaborative Practice Signature is the key to developing and sustaining a thriving practice. Just as every person’s written signature reflects their personality, a Collaborative Practice Signature reflects your individual and unique approach to your Collaborative work and differentiates you from others in the field.
Understand how your core personal values and key personal attributes drive your unique approach to Collaborative Practice.
Learn how to take inventory of what differentiates you from others in the field.
Identify key target markets and referral sources and learn how to communicate with those markets more effectively and efficiently.
Take advantage of new opportunities by expanding the range of non-adversarial services you offer and effectively marketing those you already provide.
- Getting More Cases by Carefully Crafting Your Collaborative Signature
- Creating Your Strategic Plan
- Putting Your Collaborative Self-Survey to Work: Create Your Strategic Plan for Practice Development
- Using Your Self-Survey to Craft Your Mission Statement
- Buffing Up Your Website
- Identify and Harvest Key Markets and Referral Sources
- Expand Entry Points for Your Collaborative Services
Create a Profit Center for Your Practice by Committing to Peacemaking
For more information, visit http://www.mostenmediation.com/training/training_regist.cfm.